Home / 49ers / NFL Notes: 49ers, Bengals, Chiefs, Seahawks
NFL Notes: 49ers, Bengals, Chiefs, Seahawks
- Bengals backup QB A.J. McCarron won’t actually be an unrestricted free agent after the 2017 season like most of the 2014 draft class because he spent most of the season on the non-football injury list and didn’t earn an accrued season. (NFLTR)
- With this in mind, Joel Corry mentions that there’s unlikely to be a sense of urgency to trade him this offseason unless the Bengals receive an offer they can’t refuse.
- Joel Corry believes Chiefs S Eric Berry‘s objective this offseason will be to become the highest-paid safety in the NFL at an annual salary of over $12.5 million with over $30 million guaranteed.
- We have Berry featured in our Top 100 – 2017 Free Agents list.
- Joel Corry says that it makes sense for Seahawks veteran S Kam Chancellor to wait for Dolphins S Reshad Jones to sign his next contract before agreeing to an extension with Seattle.
- Corry adds that Rams LB/S Mark Barron‘s $9 million salary is will probably come up in extension talks with the Seahawks.
Tags A.J. McCarron Eric Berry Kam Chancellor Mark Barron Reshad Jones Tom Rathman