- LB Patrick Willis said he’s currently dealing with a strained toe and is hoping to be back in time for their Week 9 game. (Matt Barrows)
- HC Jim Harbaugh mentioned that G Mike Iupati is still experiencing symptoms from his concussion and won’t play in Week 7. (Steve Corkran)
- Rookie CB Jimmie Ward (quadriceps) is expected to miss Week 7’s game against the Broncos.
- HC Marvin Lewis mentioned on Friday that WR A.J. Green (toe) is still without a timetable for his return.
“The time is up in the air,” Lewis said, via Coley Harvey of ESPN.com.
- WR Calvin Johnson (ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 7.
- TE Eric Ebron (hamstring) is listed as doubtful for Week 7.
- TE Joseph Fauria (ankle) is listed as out for Week 7.
- RB Theo Riddick (hamstring) is listed as doubtful for Week 7.
- HC Pete Carroll referred to LB Bobby Wagner‘s turf toe has “problematic.” (Liz Mathews)
- Wagner did not undergo surgery, but remains in cast as of now. (Liz Mathews)
- WR Percy Harvin (thigh) is listed as questionable for Week 7 at St. Louis.
- Gerry Dulac mentions that “it’s looking less and less” likely that rookie ILB Ryan Shazier will play on Monday.