- 49ers first-round DL Arik Armstead said that he won’t be permitted to practice until June 12, which happens to be after the team’s OTAs and minicamp. (Matt Barrows)
- Jason La Canfora writes that the new contract signed by Saints DE Cameron Jordan won’t impact contract negotiations between the Bills and DL Marcell Dareus.
- RB LeSean McCoy returned to OTA practice on Wednesday and was able to participate in 11-on-11 drills after sitting out last week’s sessions with a neck injury. (Mike Rodak)
Browns free agent acquisition WR Dwayne Bowe left Tuesday’s practice with a knee injury, but the team doesn’t believe it’s anything serious.
“We might hold him out Thursday,” HC Mike Pettine said, via the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “I’ll wait to see the results of it. It wasn’t anything serious, but especially in the spring with anything, we’re going to tend to err on the side of being conservative.”
- According to Jason La Canfora, the new contract signed by Saints DE Cameron Jordan won’t impact contract negotiations between the Jets and DE Muhammad Wilkerson.
- Aaron Wilson reports that an early prognosis on Ravens WR Aldrick Robinson is that he has a sprained medial collateral ligament, and will likely be out until training camp.