- RB Kendall Hunter is fully recovered from a torn Achilles’ injury that he sustained on the first day of training camp in 2014.
“I’m feeling good. When I’m out there I don’t think about it,” Hunter said, via Joe Fann of the 49ers’ official site. “I wouldn’t be out there if I was thinking about it. I’m a guy that if I’m able to move, I’m going for it.”
- OL coach Aaron Kromer is scheduled to appear in court on Aug. 12 for his alleged physical altercation with three underage boys in Florida, per Mike Rodak of ESPN
- Andrew Gribble of the Browns‘ official site writes that DE Armonty Bryant will be recovered from a 2014 knee injury in time for training camp.
- Bryant is expected to split time as an outside linebacker and defensive lineman during training camp.
- Gribble mentions that OLB Barkevious Mingo will be “full go” at training camp after fully recovering from an offseason shoulder surgery.
- Gribble believes that WR Josh Lenz will have a “tough” time making the active roster.
- HC Pete Carroll said it is “possible” for second-year WR Paul Richardson to return from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in time for the early portion of training camp, per Gregg Bell of the Tacoma News Tribune.
- The Seahawks coaching staff has been “impressed” with third-round rookie WR Tyler Lockett‘s route running, while Bell expects him to receive a large amount of playing time at the outside and slot receiver positions during exhibition games. Carroll also declared that Lockett will have punt and kick return duties.
- Bell believes that undrafted rookie WR Kasen Williams‘ “physicality” gives him a chance to make the 53-man roster or practice squad.