- A source has indicated to Matt Barrows that Andrew Tiller will start at right guard for the 49ers on Monday.
- Eric Branch of the San Francisco Chronicle reported earlier that 49ers G Anthony Davis returned to practice Sunday morning and will likely be available for their the season opener on Monday night against the Rams. (NFLTR)
- Bills LT Cordy Glenn was seen leaving the team’s locker room in a walking boot after Sunday’s game. (Dan Fetes)
- HC Rex Ryan said they “expect more production” out of RB Reggie Bush while adding that all of their running backs were “disappointing.” (Mike Rodak)
Falcons WR Julio Jones, who left the game with an ankle injury, said it won’t be a problem for him moving forward.
“It’s good,” Jones said, via D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I’m good to go. There’s nothing to worry about.”
- According to Vaughn McClure, Falcons WR Mohamed Sanu was seen “limping heavily” in the locker room after tweaking his ankle.
- Bob Holtzman reports that Seahawks QB Russell Wilson is undergoing a precautionary X-ray on his right ankle.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said that rookie RB C.J. Prosise’s wrist is sprained, not broken. (John Boyle)