- HC Jim Harbaugh told reporters on Tuesday that the 49ers have “no tolerance” for domestic violence.
“I’ll be very clear,” Harbaugh said, via Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com. “You ask me how I feel about domestic violence. I can be very clear about that. If someone physically abuses a woman and/or physically or mentally abuses or hurts a child then there’s no understanding, there’s no tolerance for that.”
Harbaugh did stress that they will allow the process to play out regarding DL Ray McDonald and his recent arrest before considering any course of action.
- The 49ers freed up $2.1226 million in cap space when they reworked DL Ray McDonald‘s contract last week. (Brian McIntyre)
- Bills signed TE D.J. Tialavea to their practice squad on Tuesday. (Practice Squad Tracker)
- The Jaguars signed TE Marcel Jensen to their practice squad on Tuesday. (Practice Squad Tracker)
- HC Mike Tomlin mentioned that they “fully expect” rookie QB Johnny Manziel to play in Sunday’s game and they are preparing for him and Brian Hoyer this week. (Scott Brown)
- Running backs Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount will play against Browns this weekend. (Scott Brown)