Home 49ers NFL Notes: 49ers, Broncos, Cardinals, Rams & Redskins
- 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick said contract negotiations with San Francisco regarding a restructured deal are still ongoing. (Matt Maiocco)
- It is worth mentioning that the restructured contract Kaepernick and the 49ers are discussing would eliminate all injury guarantees while voiding the final four years of his deal and allowing him to test the open market next year.
- Broncos QB Trevor Siemian admits that his shoulder is feeling good and that he is expecting to start Week 6 while adding: “The last couple of days I’ve made some strides.” (Cameron Wolfe)
- Broncos special teams coach Joe DeCamillis said the team’s starting quarterback for Week 6 could end up being a game-time decision. (Nicki Jhabvala)
- JP Finlay of CSN Mid-Atlantic reports there is “zero truth” to Redskins’ second-round LB Su’a Cravens‘ statement on social media that he has permanent damage to his vision due to a concussion.
- Cravens is still going through the league’s concussion protocol after sustaining the injury during Week 4’s victory over the Browns. According to Finlay, Cravens could be cleared as early as tomorrow.