- RB Montee Ball did not practice Wednesday because of a groin injury. (Ben Volin)
- RB Ronnie Hillman was limited Wednesday with a shoulder injury. (Ben Volin)
- RB Ryan Mathews did not practice Wednesday and it appears likely that he will be held out until after the week 10 bye. (Michael Gehlken)
- RB Donald Brown practiced in pads Wednesday for the first time since sustaining a concussion. (Michael Gehlken)
- A CT-Scan on QB Tony Romo showed no structural or organ damage, but he needs to rehab. (Calvin Watkins)
- Head Coach Jay Gruden said that whether or not Robert Griffin III is available Sunday will depend on “how he does in practice tomorrow and Friday.” (Albert Breer)
- Gruden also said that first-team reps at quarterback were split in Wednesday’s practice between Griffin and Colt McCoy.