- HC Jim Harbaugh said everything is worked out with OLB Ahmad Brooks and expects him to play this week. (Matt Maiocco)
- HC Mike Pettine revealed that OLB Jabaal Sheard could be done for the season after injuring his ankle during Week 11. (Tony Grossi)
- Pettine mentioned that ILB Karlos Dansby (knee) could be sidelined “upwards of a month.” (Mary Kay Cabot)
- HC Bruce Arians said RB Andre Ellington‘s lack of practice time has hindered his production and that he expects to see more from his running back.
“He’s gutting it up on Sundays, but he needs to perform, too,” said Arians, per Mike Jurecki. “Right now, he’s as healthy as he’s been and we need more out of him.”
- HC Mike McCoy denied that QB Philip Rivers is dealing with a rib injury just a day after TE Antonio Gates told reporters that this among the reasons for Rivers recent struggles. (Eric Williams)
- McCoy added that Rivers will play in Week 12.
- RB Ahmad Bradshaw has yet to ruled out for the season, despite the fact that he sustained a fractured fibula in Week 11. (Stephen Holder)
- Jaguars waived TE Mike Flacco from their practice squad.