Home / 49ers / NFL Notes: 49ers, Browns, Colts, Panthers, & Redskins
NFL Notes: 49ers, Browns, Colts, Panthers, & Redskins
- HC Jim Harbaugh told reports that WR Michael Crabtree is expected to miss “a week or two,” but he isn’t dealing with a foot or Achilles related injury. (Matt Maiocco)
- A source familiar with 49ers WR Michael Crabtree’s undisclosed injury said: “I think he has a sore hamstring. Nothing too serious right now.” (Josina Anderson)
- WR Brandon Lloyd will miss 1-2 weeks with an undisclosed injury. (Matt Maiocco)
- A decision regarding WR Josh Gordon‘s suspension appeal is not expected until Monday at earliest. (Toni Grossi)
- Jason La Canfora wonders if Bills RB C.J. Spiller would make sense for the Colts give that Indy has depth at linebacker, but could use another running back.
- The Colts could end up using committee of pass rusher for the first quarter of the season in attempt to replace suspended OLB Robert Mathis. (Jason La Canfora)
- Undrafted rookie WR Jerry Rice Jr has a torn shoulder labrum that will likely require surgery, according to HC Jay Gruden.
Tags Brandon Lloyd C.J. Spiller Jay Gruden Jerry Rice Jr Jim Harbaugh Joe Webb Josh Gordon Michael Crabtree Robert Mathis Ron Rivera