- LB Patrick Willis (toe) is still wearing orthopedic boot on left foot and is not expected to play against the Broncos. (Matt Maiocco)
- The Buccaneers have fired director of player development Isaiah Harris following his recent suspicion of DUI arrest. (Jenna Laine)
- Cowboys executive VP Stephen Jones said he’s not concerned about RB DeMarco Murray‘s solid performance this season impacting his asking price and is hoping he keeps it up.
“You couldn’t ask for it to be any better, and I hope it keeps going,” Jones said, via Todd Archer of ESPN. “I’ve told him that. Our goal is to keep good players, to keep the people that play well on the field and are even better off the field. He fits that to the nines.”
- HC Sean Payton said he’s “optimistic” about TE Jimmy Graham‘s (shoulder) status for Week 7. (Mike Triplett)
- TE Jimmy Graham put in a limited practiced on Thursday.
- HC Bill O’Brien confirmed that OLB Jadeveon Clowney (knee) will be a game-time decision for Monday night’s game.
“It’s getting closer to game time and we’ll know better as we move closer to game time,” O’Brien said Thursday, via HoustonTexans.com. “If he were to play against Pittsburgh, it certainly wouldn’t be 70 plays.”