Home / 49ers / NFL Notes: 49ers, Buccaneers, Giants, Jets, & Texans
NFL Notes: 49ers, Buccaneers, Giants, Jets, & Texans
- 49ers HC Jim Tomsula announced that veteran RB Reggie Bush will not travel with the team to Pittsburgh for their Week 2 game. (Joe Fann)
- Buccaneers WR Mike Evans (hamstring) practiced again on Friday, but the expectation is that he will be a game-time decision, according to Rick Stroud.
- Stroud adds that he’s leaning heavily toward Evans playing in Week’s game against the Saints.
- Giants WR Victor Cruz is out for Week 2’s game.
- Giants LB Jon Beason is listed as doubtful for this weekend’s match up.
- According to Manish Mehta, Jets CB Antonio Cromartie appears to be “highly unlikely” to play in Week 2’s game, even though he was able to do some light activities on Friday.
- Jets second-round WR Devin Smith (ribs) will be a game-time decision for Monday’s game against the Colts. (Rich Cimini)
- RB Chris Ivory hurt his groin in Friday’s practice, but HC Todd Bowles is not concerned about his availability for Monday’s game. (Rich Cimini)
- Jets rookie LB Lorenzo Mauldin (concussion) is still wearing sunglasses five days after he sustained the injury. (Rich Cimini)
Tags Antonio Cromartie Arian Foster Chris Ivory Devin Smith Jon Beason Lonnie Ballentine Lorenzo Mauldin Mike Evans Mike Mohamed Reggie Bush Victor Cruz Xavier Su'a-Filo