Home / 49ers / NFL Notes: 49ers, Cardinals, Chiefs, Jaguars, Jets, Lions, Titans & Patriots
NFL Notes: 49ers, Cardinals, Chiefs, Jaguars, Jets, Lions, Titans & Patriots
- RB Andre Ellington was limited in Wednesday’s practice due to a lingering foot injury.
- WR Donnie Avery did not practice on Wednesday after sustaining an abductor strain in Week 4.
- HC Gus Bradley revealed that suspended WR Justin Blackmon has checked himself into a voluntary treatment program and “seems to be doing well“. (AP)
- TE Joseph Fauria did not practice on Wednesday due to an ankle injury.
- TE Rob Gronkowski practiced fully on Wednesday for the first time this season.
- QB Jake Locker practiced fully on Wednesday and expects to play in Week 5.
Tags Andre Ellington Anthony Davis Dee Milliner Donnie Avery Jake Locker Joseph Fauria Justin Blackmon Justin Smith Rob Gronkowski Tramaine Brock Vernon Davis