- QB Carson Palmer (shoulder) was “throwing some” during Thursday’s practice. (Darren Urban)
- QB Drew Stanton (concussion) wasn’t present for the portion of Cardinals practice open to the media on Thursday. (Darren Urban)
- RB Toby Gerhart (foot) did not practice Thursday and is expected to be monitored throughout the week. (John Oesher)
- WR Cecil Shorts III hamstring) returned and put in a full practice on Thursday. (John Oesher)
- HC Ron Rivera told reporters that RB Jonathan Stewart (knee) status for Week 6 will come down to how he feels on Friday and Saturday. (Joseph Person)
- Ian Rapoport reports that it would take a prolonged losing streak for the Texans to start backup QB Ryan Mallett this season.
- RB Shonn Greene‘s status for Week 6 is uncertain as he’s dealing with a hamstring injury. (Jim Wyatt)