- 49ers WR Michael Crabtree seemed to express some frustration with his role in the team’s offense this week.
“Third down. I’m a third-down receiver. I mean, I’m like the third option. So I come in and I do my job,” Crabtree said, via Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee.
- CB Jason Verrett remains out indefinitely with a “significant” left shoulder injury. (Michael Gehlken)
- The Dolphins have ruled out CB Cortland Finnegan (ankle) for Week 11’s game.
- HC Ron Rivera did not sound optimistic about G Amini Silatolu (knee) and RT Nate Chandler (toe) being available in Week 11. (Joe Person)
- HC Pete Carroll mentioned that MLB Bobby Wagner (toe) could be back for Week 12’s game.
“He’s running and I think he’s doing some change of direction stuff today to find out how far along he is,” Carroll said, via Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times. “He’s really excited about getting back. I don’t think if he can make it this week or not but it really sets him up if he gets through the process this week, he should be in good shape for a chance to get back next week.“