Home / 49ers / NFL Notes: 49ers, Colts, Dolphins, Eagles, Patriots, Titans
NFL Notes: 49ers, Colts, Dolphins, Eagles, Patriots, Titans
- The 49ers released their entire strength and conditioning team on Tuesday including director of human performance Mark Uyeyama and assistants Kurt Schmidt, Brian Johnson, Taylor Johnson and David Young. (Matt Maiocco)
- ESPN’s Mike Wells expects the Colts to cut DT Art Jones due to the amount of time he has missed to injury in his three years with the team.
- Wells notes that Jones has only appeared in 17 out of 48 regular season games with Indianapolis and already took a pay cut last offseason.
- Mike Reiss of ESPN believes the Patriots should make re-signing CB Malcolm Butler one of their top priorities this offseason since he is set to be a restricted free agent.
- Reiss does not think placing a first-round tender on Butler will be enough to secure him for 2017 and could see a team with a low first-round pick signing his offer sheet.
- Paul Kuharsky of ESPN could see the Titans trading out of the No. 5 overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft since they do not have a second-round pick at this time.
Tags Alshon Jeffery Andre Carter Art Jones Brian Johnson David Young DeSean Jackson Kenny Stills Kurt Schmidt Malcolm Butler Mario Williams Mark Uyeyama Taylor Johnson Terrelle Pryor