Home / 49ers / NFL Notes: 49ers, Eagles, Packers & Texans
NFL Notes: 49ers, Eagles, Packers & Texans
- 49ers HC Chip Kelly said WR Jerome Simpson is a player that is “flourishing” and “is worth keeping an eye on” moving forward, per Cam Inman of the Mercury News.
- Inman writes that Simpson could challenge WR Quinton Payton for the No. 3 receiver role.
- Adam Caplan reports that Eagles’ undrafted free agent DE Connor Wujciak underwent shoulder surgery on Wednesday and will miss the entire 2016 season.
- Dave Zingaro of CSN Philly mentions that Wujciak will likely be placed on the injured reserve.
- Packers WR Ty Montgomery could not provide a timetable for his recovery from ankle surgery. (Rob Demovsky)
- Montgomery revealed that he had microfracture surgery on his talus, had tight ropes inserted into his ligaments, and underwent cartilage repair.
Tags Chip Kelly Connor Wujciak DeAndre Hopkins Jadeveon Clowney Jerome Simpson Quinton Payton Ty Montgomery