Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Bills, Dolphins, Eagles, & Raiders
NFL Notes: Bills, Dolphins, Eagles, & Raiders
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell discussed the Bills’ facilities, saying the league has “great facilities” now, and it’s important for the Bills to keep up with that. (Joe Buscaglia)
- Goodell added that it’s important for the league to build a stadium that’s right for the team as well as the community. (Joe Buscaglia)
- Andrew Abramson says part of the reason the Dolphins traded up for second-round pick CB Xavien Howard was because they believed the Bears were targeting him with their selection.
- Shortly after the Dolphins took Howard in round two, the Bears elected traded back.
- Eagles RB Darren Sproles, who reported for Monday’s physical before mandatory minicamp, said he missed OTAs because of “family stuff” and that the organization was “cool with it“. (Jeff McLane)
- Sproles also mentioned the reports that he wanted a new contract and/or to be traded were “false.” (Jeff McLane)
- Eagles DT Fletcher Cox arrived at the team’s practice facility on Monday. (Derrick Gunn)
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says that the Raiders are “exploring a number of alternatives,” including Vegas, but added that the league would like to “keep our teams where they are.” (Mike Rodak)
Tags Darren Sproles Fletcher Cox Roger Goodell Xavien Howard