- The district attorney in Monroe, Louisiana decided Monday not to pursue prosecution of Alabama LT Cam Robinson and S Hootie Jones, stemming from the May 17th incident, according to Michael Casagrande.
- The district attorney didn’t find sufficient evidence to prosecute, but the case could proceed in the future should new evidence be presented.
- No future court dates are scheduled at this time.
- Agent Todd France mentioned during an interview with SiriusXM NFL Radio that contract language and overall structure, such as cash payouts, as main reasons for rookie DE Joey Bosa‘s deal with the Chargers not being done yet. (Alex Marvez)
Rams DT Aaron Donald‘s agent Todd France told SiriusXM NFL Radio that the young star will soon be in-line for a monster contract extension “a la Cox, Suh and Darreus.” (Alex Marvez)
- No surprise, but Nick Wagoner’s 53-man roster projection does not include QB Nick Foles making the cut at quarterback this summer.
- Wagoner has four running backs making the team, but Tre Mason on the outside looking in, due to his offseason arrest and looming possibility of a suspension.
- In regards to the receiver position, Wagoner has six players making the team — Kenny Britt, Tavon Austin, Brian Quick, Pharoh Cooper, Michael Thomas, and Bradley Marquez — with Nelson Spruce, Paul McRoberts, Duke Williams and Marquez North being roster cuts.