- Jim Trotter reports that the NFL appears to be headed toward a Los Angeles vote on January 12-13 in Houston.
- However, Trotter adds that there appears to be “zero chance” of a partnership between the Rams and Chargers.
- Sources tells Trotter that the situation is fluid, but Chargers and Raiders want a vote sooner than later, and their support for a resolution is increasing.
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak told reporters on Wednesday that QB Peyton Manning can start his rehab after his cast came off today and was replaced by a boot.
- Kubiak added that “We’re totally committed to getting [Manning] back. … Nothing has changed.“
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced that they have agreement in place with the Tampa Sports Authority for a $100 million Raymond James Stadium renovation, via ESPN.com.
The renovations include the installation of new, state-of-the-art HD video boards for each end zone, HD video towers for each corner of the end zone, a state-of-the-art sound system, a concessions upgrade and luxury-suite and club-lounge renovations.
- Jaguars OC Greg Olson made it clear that WR Allen Hurns (concussion) won’t play against the Titans.
- “That’s a big blow,” Olsen added per, Mark Long.
- Aaron Wilson reports he heard QB Ryan Mallett did well in his workout and is waiting on whether or not he will be signed as the team’s third quarterback.