- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that the Falcons, Rams, and Jaguars have all requested permission to interview Broncos OC Adam Gase.
- Mike Garafolo reports that the Buccaneers are parting ways with QB coach and interim OC Marcus Arroyo.
- Ian Rapoport confirms that news and adds that he was former OC Jeff Tedford’s guy.
- Greg Auman has heard that Arroyo could land with either Utah or Utah State as their offensive coordinator.
Statement from Marcus Arroyo:
“I just want to thank Lovie Smith, Jason Licht, the Glazer family, and the entire Buccaneer organization. I appreciated the opportunity to come in as a QB coach and I accepted the additional work and responsibilities for game planning placed upon me unexpectedly after Jeff’s illness. Despite these difficult circumstances, I enjoyed my time here very much. I am certainly looking forward to continuing my coaching career in the NFL, and this experience will prove invaluable.“
Should they let Murray depart in free agency, Archer writes that it will be a conscious decision to not spent big money on a running back.
Yesterday, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones mentioned on Thursday that it will be a “challenge” to bring back both Bryant and Murray next year
- Rookie WR Paul Richardson announced that he will undergo surgery on his torn left ACL January 27.