According to Rapoport, this could happen in time, but it won’t be an immediate move made by the NFL.
- HC Jim Harbaugh mentioned that RB Marcus Lattimore will talk to his family before announcing any decision about his future in the NFL. (Matt Barrows)
- HC Marc Trestman said Monday that he doesn’t expect WR Marquess Wilson (broken right collarbone) to play in Week 10’s game. (Rich Campbell)
- OL Eben Britton is week-to-week after undergoing an appendectomy. (Rich Campbell)
“Hopefully, he just progresses,” Garrett said, via Pro Football Talk. “He’s gotten better and better every day since the injury. Hopefully he’ll feel better from a pain standpoint and hopefully that’ll positively reflect his ability to move around, get some stiffness out. We’ve got a couple days before we practice. Hopefully he’ll handle the flight well, get over there, blood will be flowing through his body, and he’ll feel good.”
- Garrett told reporters on Monday that LB Rolando McClain and DE Tyrone Crawford are both undergoing MRI’s, but will still make the trip to London. (Desmond Purnell)
- An MRI revealed that RB Lamar Miller has an AC joint sprain. He’s considered day-to-day. (Armando Salguero)
- S Michael Thomas is out for the season with a chest injury. (Ian Rapoport)