- Adrian Peterson‘s hearing is set for 2 p.m. on Monday and will be held via conference call. (Ian Rapoport)
- RT Andre Smith was seen sporting a boot on his injured ankle Thursday morning. This news comes just a day after he put in a limited practice. (Coley Harvey)
- Tim Graham reports that RB Fred Jackson “almost certainly won’t play” in Thursday night’s game due to a groin injury.
- HC Jim Caldwell told reporters that they could hold out RB Reggie Bush out of games much like they did with WR Calvin Johnson in order to get his ankle completely healed. (Tim Twentyman)
- Rookie OLB Jadeveon Clowney is expected to play a limited role in Week 11. (John McClain)
- Clowney mentioned that his knee is doing better, but still isn’t quite 100 percent healed.
“My knee feels good. Having the time off really helped,” Clowney said, per McClain. “It’s still not 100 percent, but it’s a lot better.”