Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reports that Adrian Peterson’s legal team will make effort to “accelerate” his trial date in the hope of allowing him to return to the NFL this season.
Florio add that Peterson would have to figure out a way to resolve the charges he’s currently so that he isn’t facing a potential suspension.
- WR Marvin Jones (foot), LB Sean Porter (hamstring), and RB Rex Burkhead (knee) are expected to return after their Week 4 bye.
- OT Jason Peters will not be subject to a suspension, despite being ejected from Sunday’s game. (Pro Football Talk)
- WR Rod Streater sustained a foot fracture during Week 3’s loss to the Patriots.
- S Tyvon Branch suffered a foot fracture during Sunday’s game. (Scott Bair)
- DL Chris Baker will not be subject to a suspension, despite being ejected from Sunday’s game. (Pro Football Talk)
- HC Ken Whisenhunt told reporters after the game that Jake Locker will remain their starting quarterback. (Terry McCormick)