Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Adrian Peterson, Bills, Cardinals, Patriots
NFL Notes: Adrian Peterson, Bills, Cardinals, Patriots
- Jay Glazer of FOX Sports is reporting that Harold Henderson, not commissioner Roger Goodell, will be the officer in Adrian Peterson‘s December 2 hearing.
- Glazer adds that Goodell had the option of hearing it himself or giving the responsibility to someone else.
- Meanwhile, Jason Cole mentions that there may not be much of a difference between Goodell and Henderson.
- Mark Kay Cabot reports that the NFL is looking into potential alternate sites to host Week 13’s Browns-Bills game if Ralph Wilson Stadium is not a realistic option due to the snowfall they’ve received.
- RB Jonas Gray was reportedly late for Friday’s practice and was held out of the team’s session as a result. (Mark Daniels)
- Mike Garafolo reports that Gray overslept after phone died. He’s reportedly reached out to players on the team and is hoping to meet with HC Bill Belichick regarding the incident.
Tags Adrian Peterson Jonas Gray Larry Fitzgerald