Home / Broncos / NFL Notes: Adrian Peterson, Broncos, Browns, Dolphins & Lions
NFL Notes: Adrian Peterson, Broncos, Browns, Dolphins & Lions
- To trade Adrian Peterson, the Vikings would have to find a trade partner that would accept his $13 million annual salary. (Albert Breer)
- According to Albert Breer, “many” of the football people for the Vikings have told Peterson that he is wanted back in Minnesota.
- Jeff Legwold of ESPN mentions that Broncos are expected to be in the market for a safety if FS Rahim Moore departs in free agency.
- Legwold adds that they could look target secondary help on either the second or third day of the draft.
- Legwold suggests Virginia Tech SS Kyshoen Jarrett is listed as a possible target, while Connecticut CB Byron Jones and Miami (Ohio) CB Quinten Rollins are larger cornerbacks that could convert to safety at the professional level.
- Legwold also expects the Broncos to target centers in free agency.
- Adam Caplan suggests that Raiders C Steven Wisniewski could be a player to keep an eye on.
- The Dolphins informed Zach Hocker that he will be given an opportunity to compete with K Caleb Sturgis for the starting job this summer. (Barry Jackson)
- There is confusion between the Lions and the NFLPA about whether DE George Johnson has played the mandatory four “accrued” seasons in order to become an unrestricted free agent. (Dave Birkett)
- GM Martin Mayhew commented that he plans on tendering Johnson as a restricted free agent. (Dave Birkett)
Tags Adrian Clayborn Adrian Peterson Byron Jones Caleb Sturgis George Johnson Kyshoen Jarrett Martin Mayhew Quinten Rollins Rahim Moore Steven Wisniewski Zach Hocker