- Adrian Peterson‘s child-abuse trial is tentatively set for December 1. (Albert Breer)
- Pro Football Talk is reporting that an effort will still be made to get Peterson’s trial set for November 18, even though tentative date is December 1.
- NT Phil Taylor underwent a minor surgical procedure on his knee and is expected to miss a few weeks. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Buccaneers signed WR Eric Page to their practice squad and they released TE Taylor Sloat. (Tom Krasniqi)
- WR Calvin Johnson said he’s hoping to play against the Vikings, despite the fact that he’s currently dealing with a high-ankle sprain. (Dave Birkett)
- Lions have placed DT Xavier Proctor on the practice squad injured reserve list. (Tim Twentyman)
- Lions signed DT Derrick Hopkins to their practice squad. (Tim Twentyman)