Despite Adrian Peterson‘s father recently saying that his son and the Vikings were likely to meet again in the coming days, Charles Robinson reports that the two sides do not have any more meeting scheduled.
- According to Robinson, there have been no changes from Vikings’ standpoint on Peterson.
- Minnesota knows Peterson is still unhappy with this situation, but they would prefer to hold onto him and intend to keep him at his current price.
- Todd Archer points out that the Cowboys actually paid RB Ryan Williams a larger signing bonus ($240,000) that what Darren McFadden received ($200,000) on the open market.
- Rams HC Jeff Fisher tells Pro Football Talk that they were offered a low first-round pick for QB Sam Bradford, but he wanted to get QB Nick Foles.
- This is interesting considering that Eagles HC Chip Kelly told reporters that he received an offer that included a first-round pick for Bradford just a day after the trade with the Rams.
- Matt Miller reports that the Saints have been telling players that were traded that they are “going all-in to build a defense.“
- Miller refers to this year’s draft class as being “average” and questions the team’s strategy.
- According to Miller, New Orleans feels like they can find a replacement to WR Kenny Stills given the depth at receiver.