According to Jason Cole of the Bleacher Report, Adrian Peterson wants out of Minnesota and prefers to play for an organization that he trusts.
- Cole mentions that Peterson likes the Vikings’ coaching staff, ownership, and even GM Rick Spielman, but there are still members of the organization that he doesn’t trust.
- On top of that, Peterson would also like to secure a new contract at some point in the near future.
- As for potential landing spots, Cole suggests the Cardinals, Colts, and Cowboys as the three teams to keep an eye on for Peterson, according to Cole.
- The Vikings are aware that Peterson’s preference is to play for the Cowboys, but they Minnesota would like to keep him away for Dallas.
- NFL teams unanimously approved adding medical timeouts during games. (Ian Rapoport)
- Greg Aiello announced that the NFL has approved five safety enhancement rules including: peel back blocks, receiver protection, chop blocks and pushing teammates at the line of scrimmage.
- Aiello also announced that the NFL has approved replay reviews for the game clock at the end of the half, end of the game and in overtime if there’s more than one second remaining.
- NFL teams authorized league to research the use of fixed cameras and stadium video in the replay system. (Greg Aiello)
- Jeremy Fowler reports that the Cardinals have scheduled a private workout with UCLA QB Brett Hundley.
- Buffalo DL Kristjan Sokoli has visits scheduled with the Seahawks, Giants and Jets. (Brett Tessler)
- Browns HC Mike Pettine said that they need to bring in another edge rusher, and added that there’s depth at that position in the draft. (Nate Ulrich)
- Pettine mentioned that DE Armonty Bryant could see outside linebacker if needed. (Nate Ulrich)
- The Browns would like to bring in a developmental center is on our radar, given that C Alex Mack can get out of contract after the 2015 season. (Nate Ulrich)
- Pettine said it’s possible that they could draft a kicker this year. (Nate Ulrich)