This comes in response to a Tweet posted by Peterson earlier in the day:
Ok great two sided! Well why when one party decides … Mr. ? we wan't you to take a pay cut now or better yet flat out release you!
— Adrian Peterson (@AdrianPeterson) May 28, 2015
- Pro Football Talk reports that the NFL and NFLPA have yet to schedule a date for Patriots QB Tom Brady‘s appeal hearing.
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant took part in Thursday’s OTA session, despite the fact that he has yet to sign his franchise tender with the team. (Todd Archer)
- According to Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer, Eagles QB Sam Bradford (ACL) was walking with a “pronounced limp” during Thursday’s practice.
- The Eagles had Tim Tebow working with the third-team unit while Matt Barkley got work in with the second-team.
- Overall, Tebow reportedly looked similar to the quarterback we’ve seen in the past, according to McLane.
- McLane guesses that it will be difficult for Tebow to beat out Barkley for the third spot based on what they’ve seen.