Vikings RB Adrian Peterson said Wednesday that he’s hoping to play another 10 yards in the NFL.
“If God’s willing, 10 more years,” Peterson said, via Pro Football Talk. “If God’s willing, I’ll just be able to walk away from the game at the highest level whenever I decide.”
- When asked about his drop off in recent years with the 49ers, newly acquired Broncos TE Vernon Davis had this to say: “Look at the team. So many things going on, so much turmoil. No one excelled.“. (James Palmer)
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano said of the decision to fire OC Pep Hamilton: “I think when you keep seeing the same thing over & over, time for a change. I don’t have an exact date.” (Josina Anderson)
- Pagano added: “Pep did a good job for us. I feel like ‘Chud’ can give us a fresh perspective.” (Josina Anderson)
- Jaguars WR Rashad Greene, who is on short-term injured reserve with a thumb injury, returned to practice in full Wednesday. (Mark Long)
- Mark Long reports that there are people in the Jaguars building who believe Greene will be better than Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns.