Joel Corry reports that WR Andre Johnson receives $10 million guaranteed in his three-year, $21 million deal with the Colts.
- Corry adds that Johnson’s $10 million in guarantees breaks down to a $4 million roster bonus paid out on March 24, $3.5 million base salary (2015) and a $2.5 million roster bonus that’s due on the fifth day of 2016 league year.
- Johnson will have cap figures of $7.5M (2015), $7.5M (2016), and $6M (2017).
- Stephen Holder mentions that while the Colts could still make a moves on the defensive end of the ball, it seems safe to say they will go “defense heavy” in draft.
- The Dolphins and P Brandon Fields have reportedly agreed to a restructured contract that will keep him in Miami. (Fox Sports)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Ravens remain in talks with free agent RB Justin Forsett in recent days.
- According to Wilson, veteran receivers like Dwayne Bowe and Stevie Johnson could be options for the Ravens in the coming week.
- Regarding the Titans’ interest in Oregon QB Marcus Martiota, Peter King was told: “Do not minimize Tennessee’s interest. They are very serious here.“
- Josina Anderson reports that free agent OLB Brian Orakpo is still in Tennessee and has not set a confirmed date to meet with the Cardinals.