Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Andrew Luck, Bills, Browns, Cowboys
NFL Notes: Andrew Luck, Bills, Browns, Cowboys
- Former NFL physician David Chao writes while the Colts expressed some optimism that QB Andrew Luck could return to practice next week, “the chances of him playing before late October continue to diminish.”
- Chao mentions that the Colts’ timeline for Luck’s return has always been tight and it doesn’t make a lot of sense for them to rush him back on the practice field.
- Chao expects Luck to return four weeks after he officially returns to practice to appear in his first game of the 2017 season. This means that Luck may not play in a game until November.
- Browns DT Danny Shelton underwent an MRI for a calf injury he sustained on Wednesday.
- According to Mark Kay Cabot, Shelton is hopeful the non-contact injury nothing serious.
- Clarence Hill mentions that the Cowboys had FB Keith Smith taking scout team reps at linebacker this week and he would be an emergency fill-in at linebacker this weekend if necessary.
- Cowboys LB Sean Lee is dealing with a hamstring injury and if he can’t go against the Rams, the Cowboys will have just four linebackers this weekend, according to Hill.
Tags Andrew Luck Danny Shelton Keith Smith Sean Lee Shaq Lawson