- Ian Rapoport confirms that previous report that Colts QB Andrew Luck is dealing with a slightly separated throwing shoulder, and adds that he has no structural damage.
- Mike Chappell notes that Luck “flipped couple of screen passes” during Monday’s practice.
- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak told Sirius XM NFL Radio on Monday that he believes Ronnie Hillman “deserves more touches” and said “he’s got the hot hand right now.”
- Kubiak told reporters that WR Demaryius Thomas‘ neck is “a little sore” but added he’s “fine.”
“I was at practice Saturday and I don’t remember anything like what was reported,” the player texted Edholm.
- The player added that they love interim HC Dan Campbell.
- As of now, Dolphins DC Kevin Coyle is still employed and going about his job, but sources tell Albert Breer the call regarding whether or not they’ll keep him is up to Campbell.
- According to Jason Cole, there’s already speculation as to whether the Dolphins can use their connection to Bill Parcells to lure Saints HC Sean Payton to Miami.
- Cole considers the idea a “LONG shot.“
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh referred to first-round WR Breshad Perriman’s PCL injury as the “all time slowest healing PCL ever.” (Sports With Coleman)