According to Hagen, the Colts and Luck have already consulted “several prominent Doctors” regarding his shoulder, and had an MRI down last Monday.
Former NFL physician David Chao points out that a subluxation means the shoulder shifts. According to Chao, the key with this injury is whether the labrum is torn.
If Luck has a significant tear, surgery remains a possibility. Otherwise, he would be able to rehab the injury.
Indications are that Luck is fine and will be available for Thursday night’s game.
After a few weeks of frustration mounting, it eventually culminated in Dolphins HC Joe Philbin losing his job Monday.
During Saturday’s practice, Tannehill’s confidence seemed to take a hit after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers.
“Tannehill began making negative comments toward those players saying: “enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy.”
Philbin told the practice squad players to “take it easy” on Tannehill so as not to damage the young quarterback’s confidence.
- Eagles HC Chip Kelly says the team is sticking with K Caleb Sturgis, per the Eagles official Twitter account.
- Eagles RT Lane Johnson has an MCL sprain as well as an ankle sprain, but as of now is expected to play vs. Saints. (Adam Caplan)
- Jaguars HC Gus Bradley says the team won’t be making a change and are sticking with K Jason Myers. (Michael DiRocco)
- Panthers LB Luke Kuechly is still in the league’s concussion protocol and is set to meet with an independent doctor this week, via the Panthers official Twitter account.
- Panthers HC Ron Rivera says that Kuechly was not cleared last week after meeting with the independent doctor, adding “hopefully he will be back soon“, per the Panthers official Twitter account.