- According to Adam Schefter, free agent RB Antone Smith is now “full go” to resume football activities, as he has now recovered from his lingering hamstring injury.
- It is worth mentioning that Smith was released from the Falcons this past offseason with an injury settlement.
- QB Jay Cutler returned from a hamstring injury to have a limited session at Wednesday’s practice. (Ian Rapoport)
- However, Rapoport would be “stunned” to see Cutler play in Week 4.
- Ravens announced that the following players have been ruled out of Thursday’s game: TE Crockett Gillmore (calf), OT Eugene Monroe (concussion), DE Chris Canty (calf) and WR Breshad Perriman (knee).
- Adam Schefter reports that RB Marshawn Lynch has a “50-50” chance to play in Monday night’s game, due to a hamstring injury he sustained in Week 3.
- Texans signed LB Brian Peters. (Aaron Wilson)