- Jason Cole of B/R reports that the NFL could suspend Broncos CB Aqib Talib under the personal conduct policy.
- Sources have told Cole that commissioner Roger Goodell cut Talib a deal after his 2011 incident. However, Goodell stressed that he didn’t want to see anymore incidents involving Talib and guns. Talib was previously accused of shooting at the boyfriend of his sister years ago.
- Cole says that indications are that the league will seriously look into suspending him.
- Buccaneers TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins walked off the practice field in the middle of OTAs on Thursday and later posted a series of tweets saying he’s “moving on.”
- Bucs HC Dirk Koetter confirmed he sent Seferian-Jenkins off the field and indicated he “didn’t know what he was doing.” (Rick Stroud)
- Koetter did, however, say to not make too much out of incident: “You guys are making more of it than you need to.” (Greg Auman)
Colts GM Ryan Grigson mentioned that they plan to keep an eye on players that become available in the coming months, but they would have to “meet certain parameters” to be a serious option.
“We’re going to look and see if anyone comes on the wire and is someone coach [Chuck Pagano] and I feel can help us, but they have to meet certain parameters,” Grigson said, via Mike Wells of ESPN. “Age, money and things like that. We got Mike Adams. He was still able to participate in mandatory minicamp.”
- Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post reports that an MRI confirmed that Rams DL Louis Trinca-Pasat suffered a torn ACL.