NFL Notes: Arrelious Benn, Cardinals, Colts, Falcons, Rams & Redskins
- After being released on September 6 with a six-week injury settlement, WR Arrelious Benn “hopes” to be available in four-weeks. (Adam Caplan)
- RB Andre Ellington is working out with a heavy tape job on his left foot and should be a game-time decision for Monday night’s game. (Mike Jurecki)
- Suspended DE Robert Mathis tore his achilles tendon last week while working out and will miss the rest of the season. (Pro Football Talk)
- QB Shaun Hill sustained a strained quadricep injury on Sunday and is at risk of missing Week 2. (Ian Rapoport)
- HC Jay Gruden revealed that NT Barry Cofield sustained high ankle sprain during Week 1 and “could miss some time.”
- HC Jay Gruden said that it “could be some time” until TE Jordan Reed returns after he suffered a mild hamstring sprain.
Tags Andre Ellington Arrelious Benn Barry Cofield Jake Matthews Jordan Reed Robert Mathis Shaun Hill