Home Bills NFL Notes: Baker Mayfield, Josh Rosen, Browns, Draft
- Chris Mortensen reports that the Dolphins are scheduled to work out Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield on Wednesday.
- Ian Rapoport confirms the meeting and adds that Mayfield also worked out for the Bills on Monday and will meet with the Browns Thursday and Jets on Saturday.
- Bruce Feldman reports that the Browns and Giants worked out UCLA QB Josh Rosen at his school on Tuesday.
- Feldman also reports that the Bills worked out Rosen in Los Angeles on Sunday.
- According to Mary Kay Cabot, the Browns will conduct private workouts with USC QB Sam Darnold and Wyoming QB Josh Allen this week in addition to their Pro Days at their schools.
- Bruce Feldman reports that the Browns worked out UCLA QB Josh Rosen on Tuesday.
- Georgia RB Nick Chubb has a pre-draft visit lined up with the Panthers next week. (Vaughn McClure)
- Georgia DT Jon Atkins has met with the Patriots and Lions and scheduled to visit with the Giants and Rams. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- Cameron Wolfe reports that the Titans will host Florida State DE/OLB Josh Sweat for an official pre-draft visit.
- Patriots HC Bill Belichick attended South Carolina’s Pro Day on Tuesday and met with TE Hayden Hurst and LB Skai Moore. (Chase Goodbread)
- Panthers GM Marty Hurney, Jets GM Mike Maccagnan and Seahawks GM John Schneider were USC’s Pro day Wednesday. (Andrew Groover)
- Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff and HC Dan Quinn, Steelers GM Kevin Colbert, Lions GM Bob Quinn and HC Matt Patricia, and Packers GM Brian Gutekunst were all on hand for Georgia’s Pro Day. (Tiffany Blackmon)
- Florida State CB Tarvarus McFadden said that he had formal meetings with the Raiders, Eagles, Cowboys, Chargers, and Giants at the Combine. (Mike Kaye)
- Western Kentucky TE Deon Yelder said he has received interest from Browns, Chiefs and Titans. (Alex Marvez)
- Buccaneers WRs coach Skyler Fulton is meeting with Penn State WR DaeSean Hamilton Wednesday. (Jenna Laine)