- Free agent DL Barry Cofield recently underwent surgery to repair a torn labrum in his hip. (Jeremy Fowler)
- Albert Breer reports that the Bengals signed ILB Rey Maualuga to a three-year contract worth $15 million and includes $4.5 million guaranteed.
- The Jaguars declined to tender offers to restricted free agents: RB Jordan Todman, FB Will Ta’ufo’ou, CB Teddy Williams, G/C Jacques McClendon, and TE Fendi Onobun.
The agent for Packers free agent CB Davon House says his client will likely reach the open market and should have “a lot of interest.”
“I think he’s going to hit the market,” Kenny Zuckerman said Friday, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN. “There will be a lot of interest.”
- Mike Jones reports that there has been “no progress” regarding a long-term deal between the Redskins and restricted free agent kicker Kai Forbath.
- The two sides have spoken in recent days, but Jones mentions that Washington will likely tender him a contract.