NFL Notes: Bears, Bengals, Cardinals, Packers, Vikings
- NFL Network’s Stacey Dales reports there is “no chance” that Bears QB Jay Cutler remains in Chicago for the 2017 season. (Peter Schrager)
- Rob Demovsky reports that the Packers and DT Letroy Guion agreed to a restructured contract. According to Demovsky, it’s likely that this new deal has delayed the two roster bonuses of $400,000 due later this week and on May 2.
- Guion was suspended for the first four games of the 2017 season on Tuesday for a PED violation. (NFLTR)
- Michael Cohen reports that the Packets have tendered a contract to exclusive rights free agent DL Christian Ringo.
- Adrian Peterson’s father said the Vikings are still in the mix for his son but he doesn’t feel like their offers have made him feel appreciated. (Chris Tomasson)
- With the Vikings focused on their offensive line, Ben Goessling does not expect Minnesota to reach a deal with impending free agent CB Captain Munnerlyn prior to the start of free agency on Thursday.
- Regarding Munnerlyn returning to the Vikings, Chris Tomasson is told that the team is “definitely” interested in re-signing him but need to see his market price to determine if they can bring him back.
Tags Adrian Peterson Captain Munnerlyn Christian Ringo Darren Fells Jay Cutler Jermaine Gresham Letroy Guion T.J. Johnson