Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Bears, Bills, Bengals, Eagles, & Jets
NFL Notes: Bears, Bills, Bengals, Eagles, & Jets
- QB Matt Barkley said that although he wants to remain with the Eagles, he plans to speak with his agent during the offseason to get a sense of the league’s quarterback landscape. (Zach Berman)
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Jets owner Woody Johnson and consultants Ron Wolf and Charley Casserly met with Seahawks pro personnel director Trent Kirchner last night.
- Rapoport adds that the Jets have already interviewed Rod Graves, and Bill Kuharich. They have meeting schedule with meeting Rick Mueller for Sunday and Mike Maccagnan on Monday.
- According to Rapoport, the plan for the Jets is to hire a general manager first, if possible.
- Head coaching candidates have been asking about the head coaching candidates they are currently considering.
- The Jets will be interviewing Seahawks DC Dan Quinn and assistant HC Tom Cable on Friday.
Tags A.J. Green Adam Gase Bill Kuharich Dan Quinn Jerry Hughes Matt Barkley Mike Maccagnan Rick Mueller Rod Graves Tom Cable Trent Kirchner