- The Bears announced that WR/KR Chris Williams has been promoted from the practice squad and WR/KR Rashad Ross has been waived.
- The Bills signed TE Jamie Childers to their practice squad and released TE D.J. Tialavea. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Browns signed LS Charley Hughlett to their practice squad after working him out last week. (Brett Tessler)
- The Falcons worked out former Packers and Bears S M.D. Jennings but the team told him they wanted to go younger. (Vaughn McClure)
- LB Clay Matthews practiced in full Tuesday while fellow LB Brad Jones remained limited. (Albert Breer)