- HC Marc Trestman believes that QB Jay Cutler will “enjoy more flexibility in the line” and be on a better position to be successful. (chicagobears.com)
- RT Erik Pears is a candidate to be cut before Week 1. (ESPN)
- The addition of RBs Bryce Brown and Anthony Dixon will most likely reduce Fred Jackson snaps next season. (WGR 550)
- DT Marcell Dareus status for the beginning of the season remains up in the air. (WGR 550)
- Mike Wells of ESPN.com believes that RB Trent Richardson will need to produce “right away” in order to keep his starting spot.
- The Colts waived WR LaVon Brazill. (NFLTR)
- Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times Union believes that Brandon Linder will be the Jaguars starting right guard by Week 1.
- WRs Mike Brown and Cecil Shorts III will take a part in Larry Fitzgerald annual offseason workout camp at the University of Minnesota. (jaguars.com)
- WRs Jared Abbrederis, Jeff Lanis, Miles White, Chris Harper and Kevin Dorsey will all compete for the team’s final roster spots. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- QB Aaron Rodgers raved about rookie TE Richard Rodgers strong hands and body type. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- Jimmy Graham deadline to appeal the arbitration ruling on his franchise-tag status is believed to be July 14 at 4:00 pm ET. (PFT)
- Blidi Wreh-Wilson and Coty Sensabaugh will fight for the chance to start opposite Jason McCourty. (Nashville Tennessean)