- WR Brandon Marshall (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday.
- QB E.J. Manuel is listed on the Bills’ injury report with an abdominal injury.
- Rookie CB Aaron Colvin (PUP) is expected to play this season after he cleared a “major hurdle” this week by regaining full strength in right knee. (Mark Long)
- WR Calvin Johnson injured his ankle during Week 3’s win over the Packers, but he doesn’t expect it to be an issue this week. (Justin Rogers)
- LT Eugene Monroe is undergoing a “minor surgery” on his knee Wednesday and is expected to be out a few weeks. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- OL Kelechi Osemele could be asked to move to tackle while Monroe is out. (Jason La Canfora)