- According to Jason La Canfora, John Fox wound up getting a raise in his new contract with the Bears, despite essentially being fired just a few days ago.
- Adam Caplan reports that the Browns interviewed Jim Hostler for their offensive coordinator position.
Jason La Canfora reports that Gary Kubiak taking the Broncos’ head-coaching job remains “very likely.“
- La Canfora adds that Bengals DBs coach Vance Joseph, who completed his interview with the Broncos, would be top candidate for Denver’s defensive coordinator.
The Jets announced Friday that they have parted ways with senior director of college scouting Terry Bradway and director of college scouting Jeff Bauer.
“Today, I informed Terry and Jeff that the organization will be moving forward without them,” Jets general manager Mike Maccagnan said. “They have made valuable contributions to the New York Jets for more than a decade and we wish them both success in the future.”
- ESPN’s Adam Caplan reports that the Jets want to interview Raiders QBs coach John DeFilippo for the same position.
- Caplan adds that Kacy Rodgers will be the Jets defensive coordinator.
- Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports that Jets are expected to part ways with executive Rod Graves.
- Mike Silver reports that Mike Tice wanted to come to Oakland and successfully pleaded his case to Falcons’ management, who allowed him to take the job.