Home / Bears / NFL Notes: Bears, Browns, Dolphins, Redskins & Vikings
NFL Notes: Bears, Browns, Dolphins, Redskins & Vikings
- Bears HC John Fox says that CB Tracy Porter is considered day-to-day with a knee injury. (Rich Campbell)
- Fox also mentioned that rookie CB Deiondre Hall doesn’t have a fractured ankle and that his injury won’t require surgery. (Rich Campbell)
- Browns HC Hue Jackson told reporters that S Jordan Poyer remains hospitalized with a lacerated kidney. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- According to Jackson, QB Josh McCown has not been ruled out this week, but he still doesn’t expect McCown to be ready to return from his broken collarbone. (Scott Petrak)
- In regards to rookie QB Cody Kessler, Jackson said he remains “our starter.” (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Jackson noted that the team will monitor WR Terrelle Pryor this week, as he is dealing with a hamstring injury. (Nate Ulrich)
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden mentioned that TE Jordan Reed (concussion) will see an independent doctor on Tuesday.
- As for rookie Su’a Cravens (concussion), Gruden said that he will see increased practice reps this week.
- Mike Jones reports that the plan is for TE Derek Carrier (PUP, ACL) to start practicing this week.
- Vikings HC Mike Zimmer was noncommittal on DL Isame Faciane‘s future with the team, adding that his arrest was “not very bright.” (Matt Vensel)
- A source tells Chris Tomasson that Vikings GM Rick Spielman wants QB Taylor Heinicke to resume practice on Wednesday rather than today, Monday, as it will be a heavier workout. This means the that the team will have 21 days to activate Heinicke after Wednesday.
Tags Arian Foster Cody Kessler Deiondre' Hall Derek Carrier Isame Faciane Jordan Cameron Jordan Poyer Jordan Reed Josh McCown S’ua Cravens Terrelle Pryor Tracy Porter