- Ian Rapoport reports that CB Kyle Fuller has an MCL sprain that is believed to be minor and he shouldn’t miss any time.
- HC Lovie Smith mentioned that FB Jorvorskie Lane suffered a “serious leg injury.”
According to Pat Yasinskas; “It sounds as if Lane, the only true fullback on Tampa Bay’s roster, could miss the rest of the season.“
- RB Eddie Lacy ran for a season high 125 yards and scored two touchdowns during Sunday’s win over the Vikings, despite dealing with an illness.
“I knew he wasn’t feeling great,” G Josh Sitton said of Lacy, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN. “He’s a tough son of a bitch. … You could see it on his face a little bit that he wasn’t feeling too good. He’s just tough, man.”
- OL Brian Schwenke believes he has sprained MCL. (John Glennon)
- WR Dexter McCluster and RB Bishop Sankey are being evaluated for concussions. (Paul Kuharsky)
- RT Phil Loadholt will undergo an MRI on Monday on his shoulder injury. (VikingsUpdate)
- WR Cordarrelle Patterson left Sunday’s game with injuries to his right ankle and knee, but added that he thought he’ll be fine. (Ben Goessling)