- According to Aaron Wilson, the Bears worked out former Texans WR Devier Posey on Tuesday.
- HC Bruce Arians said that the team has yet to make a decision on whether OT Bobby Massie would be starting at right tackle. (Alex Marvez)
- It is worth noting that Massie was recently reinstated from suspension.
- Marvez adds that RT Earl Watford‘s recent success gives Massie a “short leash” at remaining in the starting lineup.
- HC Chuck Pagano said CB Vontae Davis is going through the league’s concussion protocol, and is “hopeful” to have him back at some point this week. (Kevin Bowen)
- Pagano said CB Greg Toler is “week-to-week” with his neck injury, but “looks like” he will return to practice in a limited role this week. (Kevin Bowen)
- HC Jeff Fisher has yet to rule out WR Brian Quick (shoulder) for Week 3’s game, but said that he is “physically able to play“. (Myles Simmons)
Freeman says that Seahawks players have told him that Graham is disgruntled by the amount of times he has been targeted in the passing attack. As of now, Graham only has seven receptions for 62 yards and one touchdown this season.
Graham has even begun to question the coaching staff’s plan for him, asking why was he acquired “if this is how you’re going to treat me,” according to Freeman.
Even with the reported concerns from Graham, Freeman’s sources say that this situation should improve, as Graham is expected to see more targets in the near future.