- The Bears have been using Kyle Long at right tackle during OTA’s on Wednesday. (Brad Briggs)
- Daniel Jeremiah added that there are people around the league who believe that right tackle is where Long will ultimately end up playing this season.
- Cardinals signed OL Jon Halapio to a one-year contract worth $435,000, which includes an injury waiver. (Aaron Wilson)
- Cowboys HC Jason Garrett mentioned that rookie La’el Collins has got more work at left guard than right tackle in practice. (Brandon George)
- First-round pick Byron Jones is getting work at both corner and safety (Brandon George)
Jaguars second-year QB Blake Bortles mentioned that he’s hoping to earn a $100 million contract extension in the coming years.
“That’s the goal,” Bortles said, via ESPN.com. “I try and go out and get better each and every day and make a career out of this kind of job so I want to be here long term and do as much as I can to make this team better.”
- Veteran WR Kris Durham received a one-year contract worth $745,000 from the Raiders, which includes a cap figure of $585,000. (Aaron Wilson)
- Raiders signed LB Chase Williams to a three-year contract worth $1.575 million, which includes no guaranteed money. (Aaron Wilson)